These are pictures from our trip to Utah. Taegan got to go to Thanksgiving point petting zoo, and ride on grandpa's motorcycle. We have a video of her on the motorcycle with grandpa and she wants to watch at least 10 times a day!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yahoo! I am so excited you are "blah-ging" now! Fun pictures!
Yahoo! I am so excited you are "blah-ging" now! Fun pictures!
What a beautiful girl (Taegan) and beautiful mom (Devri) and a cool grandpa (Roger)!!!
Devri, we can't wait for you & Taegan to arrive on 12/13 and Trenton on 12/23. The whole family is counting the days!
Looks like a fun trip! I'm jealous you get to go home again in December. Enjoy it!
Devri,
Hello there. I am glad that i have your blog address now. Ours is emmettandashleecorrigan.blogspot.com .So you can go check it out. Hope all is well.
Ashlee
DEVRI! Look how cute your little family is! I didn't even know you moved to Missouri. Then again, I haven't even seen you forever! You guys look fantastic! Shelli
alright Devri I tagged you again so you better answer this time. You have to write 7 interesting facts about yourself or Trenton. I found it much easier to do one for Sean. Once you finish you must tag 7 more people. (I only did six) See ya later.
Hi, you probably don't know me but my name in Erin Ross and I married Robert Ross and we both went to high school with Trenton. I was visiting Angelica's blog and saw your link. I think I saw you and your family on a flight from Salt Lake to Idaho after Christmas. Anyway, just wanted to introduce and tell you and Trenton hi.
Post a Comment