She is so cute. I'm so glad to hear you're coming back for the summer! We should definitely get together. I can't believe how big your baby is now and how much she looks like your hubby. She's so cute!!!
I love the pictures! Sorry I'm not very good at keeping in touch. I hope you guys are doing well. I was bummed that we didn't get to see you while you were here. We definitely miss you guys!
Hey guys! I am blog stocking but I found your blog and am so excited. We miss living next to you guys. How is med school? Check out our blog danandlinz.blogspot.com. We would love to hear from you!
4 comments:
She is so cute. I'm so glad to hear you're coming back for the summer! We should definitely get together. I can't believe how big your baby is now and how much she looks like your hubby. She's so cute!!!
I love the pictures! Sorry I'm not very good at keeping in touch. I hope you guys are doing well. I was bummed that we didn't get to see you while you were here. We definitely miss you guys!
P.S. Eric and I loved the sweater pictures! Eric thinks Trent looks hot!
Hey guys! I am blog stocking but I found your blog and am so excited. We miss living next to you guys. How is med school? Check out our blog danandlinz.blogspot.com. We would love to hear from you!
Post a Comment