Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Baby!



For those of you who don't know, Trenton and I are expecting a baby boy on June 5 (hopefully before) Taegan is really starting to like her dolls so I think she will be excited to have a brother. We are also excited to have one of each!

10 comments:

michellecluff said...

WOW!!! Devri I'm so happy for you! That's so crazy! You'll love a boy. They're so fun!

Lindsey Walker said...

Yeah! You are having a boy! I didn't even know you were preggers. That's so exciting, I can't believe you are going to have 2 kids. You are going to be one busy mama! Congrats! Call us if you guys are ever in town visiting and we can go to lunch.

Anonymous said...

No way!!!! Slow down kids! We don't have a first, nor are we close.
Wow! That is so crazy. Ok so where are you guys again? When will you be in town again?

Lynsee said...

We miss you guys so much. Dev, you still need to share your blog knowledge with me. I guess if I called you every once in a while you would huh. Love you guys. Tell taegan hello!

The Belnaps said...

How exciting! Hope the pregnancy is going well. I'm kinda sad that I'm not having another at the same time as you again. Our girls haven't even met yet. Let us know if you're ever in town again and we'll definitely meet up this time.

Lindsey Walker said...

Devri! I am sad we didn't get to go to lunch. Call me next time you are in town and we will go for sure. keep in touch,and thanks for all the advice!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Horray! Congrats. You are going to love having a boy. I am so excited for you guys. Taegan is going to love being a big sister, I bet.

Lindsey Walker said...

Hey guys! We just got Trenton's comment, very helpful! Thanks. So even though Dartmouth is WAY more expensive and we will be in a lot more debt you say go there? We just are confused!

Tawny said...

Me and jess are wanting another one too, and we hope it's a boy! I'm so glad I found your blog... you should post some pics of the area where you live. How are you liking it?

Lindsey Walker said...

We need a new post from you guys! :)