Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Feet





Taegan has started a little dance class, which she loves. She asks everyday if we can go and she wears her leotard everyday. She looks so cute in it.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

she is so cute devri! She looks so much older since I last saw her. Hope things are going well with the match fever

Unknown said...

The girls in their leotards are my favorite part of Happy Feet. It's so cute!

Cody and Jessie said...

That's so cute that she is in a dance class! Her hair is really long in those pictures with it straightened. She looks so darling. Call me for sure when you come into town! It'll be fun to see you guys again.

Nicole said...

I just remembered that you had a blog. Your little girl is so so dang cute, and big too! We miss you guys! I wish we were better at keeping in touch. I hope everything is well!!

Lynsee said...

How Sweet! She looks so cute in her little tutu. I made one for Elley for Halloween and she HATES it. It's itchy. I miss you guys.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Cute little dancer. She is getting so old. I love the outfit.

Lindsey Walker said...

oh she looks so cute! I love her curly hair, it is adorable.

The Haas Family said...

Such a girl! I love it.