Monday, October 27, 2008

Potty Training









We started potty training Taegan two days ago and she is actually doing really well. She has to put her "undies" (I hate the word panties) on herself so she usually has a huge wedgie but won't let anyone fix it. And she refuses to wear clothes, unless we are wearing the same color. She definately has a mind of her own. She is also so skinny that none of her pants will stay on and I can't find any underwear that will fit her.

8 comments:

Gel said...

You found a sweater for her little skirt! Its so cute. Nice job at potty training her! Thats great. Good luck!

Tiffany said...

I love that she had to wear the same color as you- that is so cute!

Sarah said...

Looks like she has the same underwear (i hate panties, too) as Bekah. Those are the smallest ones I could find!

Lindsey Walker said...

Her picture running around in her little undies makes me laugh! I hate the word panty too, especially when it comes to little girls. And I love how she has to wear the same color as you!

Natalie said...

Ok, I need details......how, when, etc. I want to start potty training bootcamp ASAP

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Cute. It is hard to find undies that fit those little bums. It seems most people wait until kids are 5 or something. My girls won't go out of the house unless they match too! It must be a girl thing.

Kayloni said...

Devri- It has been such a long time. How are you? I cant believe you have 2 kids. They are so stiken cute.

Rebecca Strongo said...

Devri...she is so cute! I am glad you posted your blog on the newsletter! Good luck with that potty training.