Devri, your family pictures are so cute! Teagan looks so big now - I haven't seen her for so long! And Nash is darling. I love the family photo at the top of your blog. It is so great - everyone is smiling! The halloween pics are cute too. The first one is funny! :)
8 comments:
WHERE did you get the darling pictures taken?? Your children are beautiful!
Taegan is getting so big. She is so pretty her hair is a gorgeous color! We haven't ever met Nash! They are so cute.
Devri, your family pictures are so cute! Teagan looks so big now - I haven't seen her for so long! And Nash is darling. I love the family photo at the top of your blog. It is so great - everyone is smiling! The halloween pics are cute too. The first one is funny! :)
Great pictures, Devri!
You guys all look great! These are really good pictures.
hey babe!! Long time no see! Your family is so dang cute!! Hope all is well, love ya!
Awesome family picture! I cannot believe how fast your kids are growing!
So adorable. I love the family picture. It was great talking to you the other day. We need to do that more often.
Post a Comment