My sister Kylee and her husband Zac came for a few days. We went to Carthage jail and Nauvoo, where we got caught in the worst rain storm I have ever been in. Since then, there has been some major flooding around here, but luckily our house hasn't been affected. Thanks for coming guys!
Nash looked so cute in his blessing outfit! How is Kirksville treating you? It'll be fun to play again! I still have a week and a half and then we should go to the pool when I get back!
Cute pictures! That's fun that K&Z could come and visit. Teagan is getting so big and cute! Kylee said she and Zach played a ton while they were out there. And Nash is so dang darling! I love how much he looks like you.
Cute pictures! That's fun that K&Z could come and visit. Teagan is getting so big and cute! Kylee said she and Zach played a ton while they were out there. And Nash is so dang darling! I love how much he looks like you.
I love all the pictures. It was so fun seeing you in Idaho. I'm glad we got to at least be together for a couple of days. I'm glad u survived while Trent was gone. We're excited to see you in a couple of weeks. Taylee is going to be so excited to see Taegan.
Looks like fun you guys! Wow,I can't believe Trenton is done with his first year of med school. dan starts Aug 18th and we are enjoying every last second of his free time. I will keep you posted on how it is going, but I am getting anxious cause everyone tells me how hard it is. Anyway, I will have dan call trenton!
Hey Devri, I hate the humidity! but I don't go outside much either hahah. if you guys ever want to come to Kansas City to see things and stuff your more than welcome to stay with us..we have plenty of room. And if you ever want to stay over before or after your flights to SLC your welcome to do that too!-I know its hard to travel with kids! It is too bad you don't live closer! it would be nice to have someone to hangout with during the day and T&T could play! Enjoy the book!!!
10 comments:
Nash looked so cute in his blessing outfit! How is Kirksville treating you? It'll be fun to play again! I still have a week and a half and then we should go to the pool when I get back!
I miss you guys. I'm excited I get to see you in a few weeks. I wish we lived closer. Maybe someday. Love you.
Cute pictures! That's fun that K&Z could come and visit. Teagan is getting so big and cute! Kylee said she and Zach played a ton while they were out there. And Nash is so dang darling! I love how much he looks like you.
Cute pictures! That's fun that K&Z could come and visit. Teagan is getting so big and cute! Kylee said she and Zach played a ton while they were out there. And Nash is so dang darling! I love how much he looks like you.
I love all the pictures. It was so fun seeing you in Idaho. I'm glad we got to at least be together for a couple of days. I'm glad u survived while Trent was gone. We're excited to see you in a couple of weeks. Taylee is going to be so excited to see Taegan.
Looks like fun you guys! Wow,I can't believe Trenton is done with his first year of med school. dan starts Aug 18th and we are enjoying every last second of his free time. I will keep you posted on how it is going, but I am getting anxious cause everyone tells me how hard it is. Anyway, I will have dan call trenton!
Hey Devri, I hate the humidity! but I don't go outside much either hahah.
if you guys ever want to come to Kansas City to see things and stuff your more than welcome to stay with us..we have plenty of room. And if you ever want to stay over before or after your flights to SLC your welcome to do that too!-I know its hard to travel with kids! It is too bad you don't live closer! it would be nice to have someone to hangout with during the day and T&T could play!
Enjoy the book!!!
I love Kylee. I haven't seen her in so long. Tell her hello for me. Cute pictures and cute kids. Looks like you guys have had a fun month.
I wondered if you guys were flooded! We miss Wiles Lane!
That picture of nash on the post below is sooo cute. He has such a big smile on his face.
Post a Comment