he has gotten so big. He looks just like you Devri. He is so cute!
Oh he is so cute! He's getting so big Devri!
He is so dang cute. I am so impressed by his long blond hair! RJ is still bald.
I love the pic of him sleeping sitting up! Babies are too funny sometimes.
Devri--he has gotten so big and even cuter(if that was possible)!
Oh Nash. He is so perfect!
He is so cute! I love his hair. It's a pretty color. I think he looks a lot like you too! That's so fun. I'm glad he is such a good baby!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
he has gotten so big. He looks just like you Devri. He is so cute!
Oh he is so cute! He's getting so big Devri!
He is so dang cute. I am so impressed by his long blond hair! RJ is still bald.
I love the pic of him sleeping sitting up! Babies are too funny sometimes.
Devri--he has gotten so big and even cuter(if that was possible)!
Oh Nash. He is so perfect!
He is so cute! I love his hair. It's a pretty color. I think he looks a lot like you too! That's so fun. I'm glad he is such a good baby!
Post a Comment