During spring break we went to St. Louis with our friends, the Smiths, we went to the zoo and a place called the Magic House. The Magic House was a place for kids kind of like a childrens museum with different rooms to play in. They even had tons of things for Nash to do. It was really fun. They last day we were there we went to a mall and we stopped at the playground and I saw Taegan go down the slide and two seconds later I didn't see her. She ran out and was lost for about 10 minutes, although it felt like longer. She had run all the way to the other end of the mall into the food court where some lady found her. It was the worst feeling in the whole world. I've realized how easy it is to take our children for granted. We have had a scare with each of them the last couple weeks and we are so lucky.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Spring Break
Posted by Devri at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment