Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3!
















Taegan turned 3 on Friday. She got a new bike which she has a love-hate relationship with. She had dance class and then we had a birthday party with her friends. For lunch she could have anything she wanted and she just wanted chips and salsa.

Reasons we love Taegan

she runs out to the car whenever we pull up.
whenever we leave she runs outside to wave and wait for us to honk.
She never slows down.
She likes to teach Nash things, and is really sweet to him when she thinks we aren't watching.
She will only wear her hair down so she can see it laying on her shoulder.
She has eaten a waffle every single morning for an entire year.
I love her eyes.
She changes outfits 3 times a day.
Her favorite toy is still her baby stroller
Her favorite game is playing catch.
She doesn't watch the Wiggles as much anymore.
She has the best dance moves.
Her favorite color is blue.

9 comments:

Nashelle said...

I love that you guys love her because she watches less Wiggles! I felt the same way about Barney. Happy birthday, Taegan!

Overall Family said...

Happy Birthday Taegan. We miss you and can't wait to see you guys.

Gel said...

Happy Birthday Taegan. I can't believe she is 3. hopefully we get to see you soon. Good luck moving.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Taegan! Can't wait for you to come back to UT.

Lindsey said...

So Cute!

Melanie Chambers said...

Oh, cute Taegan.

Lynsee said...

I can't believe I completely forgot her birthday! It was like, 3 days before mine. what a loser aunt! I'm sorry Taegan. At least she's young enough she won't remember.I can't wait for June 21st!

Ian and Tamra said...

I am impressed with her eating a waffle everyday for a year. That is quite an accomplishment!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday cute girl. That is nuts she is three. I don't think I have even seen you since she was like 8 months old or something. We need to work on that.