We made it to Utah and we found a place to live in Lehi. We havent had the best of luck since we got here including our camera breaking so i dont have any pictures, but the kids like it here and they love being close to family. We like our new place and the neighborhood but miss our Kirksville friends. Trenton has studied more in the past two weeks than he did the last two years, so hopefully he will do well on his boards in 9 days! He has to take the boards on his birthday! Its been a while but I'm posting pictures that my friend Melanie took in kirksville.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Utah!
Posted by Devri at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! We're so out of touch that I had no idea you were back in Utah. Well congrats on everything. It sounds like things are going well. Maybe now that you're a little bit closer we might actually come around to seeing each other again.
Oh Overalls, we miss you guys. Glad you're fitting in in Utah. It's our turn next Thursday. I can't wait to get out of these boxes and clutter.
Those pictures are so good! I love Taegan's bright dress! Good luck on your two tests Trent. We're thinking of you and can't wait to spend the week in Hawaii with you two. We love you!
what?! you have a blog? am i crazy? im sorry I have never been here before! so excited you guys are back in Utah. We should hang. soon.
Oh his birthday?! That's the saddest thing I've heard all day. We miss you guys!
That is so fun you guys are in Utah again. I love the new pictures.
Post a Comment