Thursday, August 6, 2009

Maui

We just got back from Hawaii, well about a month ago but we want to go back. We had so much fun for a week without kids! We went with Trentons sister and her husband, Sean and Lynsee. We stayed on Maui in some condos. We mostly hung out at the beach and did the "road to Hana" one day. Since we didn't want to look like stupid trying to surf with the locals, we went to a wave machine and practiced, but of course I could barely get up. It was really fun though. We also went to a show called Warren and Annabelles. When I heard it was 3 hours long, I knew I would be sick of it, but I ended up not wanting to leave. It was a magic/comedy show and it was really good.











2 comments:

aimee said...

That looks awesome!!! Let's go there together ONE DAY.

Tiffany said...

How fun!! You guys look so cute!