OH MY GOODNESS! He is absolutely beautiful, and that's saying a lot for baby boys... it's rare to find a pretty baby boy, they usually have strange man faces. But Nash seriously is DARLING! And his name, Perfect. I'm so happy for you, although bummer about the c-section, I hope your recovery continues to go okay. It seemes like you were bearly pregnant, it went by so fast (i guess you did almost cut off the entire last months!)
Congratulations guys!! He is SUCH a darling little baby! Kylee sent me a pic the other day on my email and I could believe how cute he is... I love his hair :) I love the name too! Good choice.
9 comments:
What a beautiful little boy! Congratulations, Overall Family!!
OH MY GOODNESS! He is absolutely beautiful, and that's saying a lot for baby boys... it's rare to find a pretty baby boy, they usually have strange man faces. But Nash seriously is DARLING! And his name, Perfect. I'm so happy for you, although bummer about the c-section, I hope your recovery continues to go okay. It seemes like you were bearly pregnant, it went by so fast (i guess you did almost cut off the entire last months!)
oh, p.s. send me your new address so I can send you cards and what-not.
Nash is so cute! Imagine how much he would have weighed full term!!! Congrats Devri & Trenton!
Congratulations! What a cute little boy!
Congratulations guys!! He is SUCH a darling little baby! Kylee sent me a pic the other day on my email and I could believe how cute he is... I love his hair :) I love the name too! Good choice.
Congratulations, guys!! I'm glad you are all doing well...he's such a cutie and has great hair already!
You guys, he really is SOOO cute.
Congrats guys. What a sweet little baby boy. I love his name too!
Post a Comment