Hey Devri, I am due 11/11. Still battling morning sickness and all of the other wonderful things to go along with the miracle and joys of motherhood. Work sucks. I get way nauseated with all the sights and smells of the hospital. How are things with you all? I am excited to see more pictures of you prego! When are you back in UTAH?
2 comments:
Hey Devri,
I am due 11/11. Still battling morning sickness and all of the other wonderful things to go along with the miracle and joys of motherhood. Work sucks. I get way nauseated with all the sights and smells of the hospital.
How are things with you all? I am excited to see more pictures of you prego! When are you back in UTAH?
Devri! So glad you guys finally posted again! :) Taegan is so cute, and she has your curly hair. When is your baby due?
Post a Comment