Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Baby Brother!

Well Devri had to keep up with the tradition of going early, this time it was four weeks early. On Saturday night her water broke so we rushed to the hospital and Nash was born on May 10th at 11:15pm. He weighed 6 pounds and 6 ounces and has a full head of hair. Devri had to have a c-section so she is still recovering and feeling better each day. Nash is healthy and so far has been a good baby. Taegan is exited to have a baby brother, she likes to hold him and kiss him and "pet him". We are all still trying to adjust to everything and get catch up on our sleep, but we are excited to have another addition to the family.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

He is such a handsome baby! I love his hair! I may just have to come over to hold him soon, he is such a sweet little baby!! Call me if you need a babysitter! :)

michellecluff said...

WOW! Congrats! That's so exciting! Hope all continues to go well...

Lindsey Walker said...

Congrats you guys!!!! How exciting. Crazy that he was so early and hope you guys are all doing well. He is so cute!

Sarah said...

He's so cute, Devri! Congrats and I hope your recovery keeps going well!

The Belnaps said...

Congratulations! Just the other night I was thinking I needed to contact you to see when you were due. Well I guess I'm too late. But I would like to get your address. We're so happy for you guys!