Life with two kids is definately different. Trying to get Taegan to adjust is the hardest part, although she likes him. Today Nash had a doctors appointment, so it was the first outing by myself with the two. When we finally got there Taegan started crying because an older couple was talking to her. Then she got mad at all the other kids in the waiting room. I couldn't get her to calm down for 45 minutes, so I just left and didnt' get to see the doctor. I hope it gets easier!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh man! I can't imagine how hard the transition would have to be. It's hard enough with just Eva. You'll get used to it though and before you know it you'll be a pro.
Two kids seems so overwhelming and I have heard once you have three life is over! But it's worth it, right? Now that my niece and nephew are a little older they play together and keep eachother entertained, so it's actually easier for Ashley. So just think, in a couple years, it might be a little easier.
Devri-that was the day I was supposed to tend, wasn't it?
SORRY!
Oh no! I can always watch her if you need me to!! I think it will get easier...hopefully! good luck! :)
Bad day! My girls had a couple of those right after Teage was born. It wasn't funny at the time. She will calm down soon. Be positive and she will catch on.
I didn't go out with 2 until Hayden was five months old. I went to my mom's and that was it. Don't worry, it gets easier and I disagree with the whole three is harder. Three was cake compared to two for me. Miss you guys and I love you.
Hey we are changing our blog address to emmettandashlee.blogspot.com so you guys know. We are taking our last name off all of our stuff, so please don't add our last name to your blog. Thanks!!
Oh man! You're going to have to give me some tips on having two kids, cuz I'm coming right up on it myself! I'm excited, but kind of nervous too. It's probably such a hard transition. Hopefully things will get a little easier after a while :)
Post a Comment