Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day Trenton! We love you and thanks for being such a great dad.

6 comments:

michellecluff said...

you and taegan have the same smile. I love it!

Lynsee said...

Happy Father's Day Trent and Happy Birthday! You look great Devri! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!

Gel said...

I love Taegans hair she does look a lot like Taylee. We will have to take picture of those two when we see you. Good luck flying here see you in a couple of weeks.

Lindsey Walker said...

You guys look like you are doing great! Are you coming to Utah? We need to get together if you are!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

You guys are so cute. Taegan is getting so big. I love her hair both ways. She is a doll.

Jake Toolson said...

dude... i just now FOUND your blog. Awesome. I still don't know about when we'll be close to Utah or Idaho but I'll let you know.

just like you told me about your son's birth.

Add us.
http://www.lindseyandjake.com