Sunday, June 15, 2008

Straight!!
























Taegan always wants to flat iron her hair when I do, so today we tried it. She looks completely different and so much older.

5 comments:

Danika said...

Wow, she looks so pretty with her hair straight! (well she always looks cute!) Her hair is way longer this way!

Tiffany said...

I didn't realize how long her hair actually is! So cute! (both ways!) :)

Cody and Jessie said...

Her hair looks so cute straight! And it's really long! I'm excited that you guys are coming into town in a few weeks. We need to do lunch for sure. I can't wait to meet Nash!

Unknown said...

Wow! She does look so much older. What a little babe!

Sarah said...

I saw her at church this way and it was so cute! She looks great with it curly, too. That is so fun she can have it either way!